The name Flat Roofs has been synonymous with quality Commercial and Industrial roofing services. Flat Roofs success is the result of the long-term relationships we have developed with our customers. These relationships have been built on consistent, high quality roofing specifications, superior workmanship, service, trust, and integrity.
All our work comes with written warranties for up to 20 years. In addition we also offer several extended warranty plans for a fair and reasonable cost, covering all annual roof inspections and maintenance by our professionals. Our goal is simple: we want to exceed the expectations of our customers by delivering the highest quality Commercial Roofing and Industrial Roofing services available in the market today.
Flat Roofs provides FREE estimates and has written guarantees for all projects. To get your estimate today please call 1-877-725-1093 or fill out our inquiry form to be contacted by one of our representatives.
Benefits of Flat Roofs
The primary benefit of a flat roof system is its efficient use of available space. Creating a second floor or eliminating attic space may be desirable options.
Flat roof installation consists of putting down multiple layers of water resistant materials. Interestingly, flat roofs are not flat: they are angled to direct water to gutters and downspouts.
Types of Flat Roofs
- Rubber membrane – EPDM is a singly ply roofing material made from ethylene propylene rubber. EPDM roofs are typically used for industrial, institutional and commercial buildings. EPDM rubber, typically black in color and has a very successful track record, very economical and long lasting
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin Roofing Membranes (”TPO”) is regarded as the new-generation of single-ply roofing materials. Even though it’s referred to as single ply, it consists of three components or layers: a structural deck or outer skin; a thermal insulation barrier, then a waterproofing skin that adheres to the roof.
- Tar & Gravel 4 Ply – Built-Up Roofing (BUR) system of layers using an asphalt-based membrane base, organic felts, and asphalt/tar top coat, covered with protective and reflective gravel. Can be added to existing tar & gravel BUR systems .Good insulator and long lifecycle.
- PVC roof membranes have been in use since the early 1960s, giving PVC the distinction of having the longest track record of usage among any thermo plastic roofing membranes. It has great flexibility and tolerance to extreme temperatures. The problem with PVC is it’s not reusable or recyclable. The average life span of PVC flat roofing material is 25 years.
- TPO Single Ply Roofing Systems
- PVC Single Ply Roofing Systems
- EPDM Single Ply Roofing Systems
- 4 Ply Tar and Gravel
- Waterproofing Systems
- 2 Ply Torch
- Roof Repairs